From the Drop Head Coupe Alvis 4,3 L
originary from year 1939 with a car body made by Offord & Sons of London worldwide only few pieces are left.
In year 1998 it was completely and true to original restored by Red Triangle (authorised manufacturer and supplier of genuine Alvis parts, restorer of Alvis cars since 1968). Numerous pictures, recording the restoration are available. Moreover an original manual as well as extracts from the history of the Alvis, in particular Alvis 4,3 L, are available in book-form.
The garaged car is in perfect condition and absolutely roadworthy - attested by 2 certificates one from year 2007 and one from 2008. Moreover an inspection label is available (valid until April 2008).
One of the main owners was the brother of Lord Shawcross from Devon. An exact timetable with the previous owners is available.
|Class/Type:||4,3 L Offord DHC|
|Inspection label:||until 04/2008|
|Stored in garage:||yes|